National Sales Manager – Food Production
Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a National Sales Manager for an expanding company based in D 12
The ideal candidate will love relishing the challenges and opportunities associated with developing a really good business.
Reporting to the Sales Director the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing new business with food manufacturers throughout Ireland.
Main Duties of National Sales Manager
- Develop and grow sales by introducing new products to existing customers.
- Build strong productive relationships with new customers in the food production sector
- Identify new business opportunities and introduce new products to buyers
- Prepare and present sales plans to Sales Director
- Forecast product sales on a weekly basis to ensure product availability
- Monitor day to day orders, deliveries and non-conformances
- Plan and implement periodic product promotions
- Liaise with in-house administration and stock control to ensure full availability of key lines to customers
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience working as an account manager in the food production sector
- Good planning & organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator
Salary: negotiable depending on experience
Commission payable upon achievement of quarterly and annual sales targets