Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Multidrop Delivery Driver for a large company based in Ballymount
This is a full time permanent position Monday to Friday
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is looking for a new challenge with a passion for food within the wholesale industry.
- To provide Multi Drop Delivery to customers across 26 counties of Ireland.
- To deliver our customer’s orders on multiple drops, accurately and on time whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Resolve customer queries wherever possible.
- To check and complete all invoices and paperwork on time and within specification
- To complete daily checks on your vehicles and load
- To adhere to all Basic Food Safety requirements
- To build excellent customer relationships
- Requires working efficiently, proactively and Health and Safety conscious in a fast-paced environment.
- Reporting damages, accidents and issues relating to Food Safety
- Full Category C 1 Driving Licence is essential
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Must have a valid Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) Card
- Must have a digital tachograph card
- The knowledge and initiative to solve basic problems and make routine decisions
- The ability to complete paperwork in an orderly fashion
- Fluent English Language Skills essential (both written and spoken)
- Good organisational and prioritising skills to complete tasks on time
- 1 year previous Multi Drop Delivery Experience is desirable
- Good geographical knowledge
- Understanding Your Customers – acts as a role model in personal approach to internal and external customer goals. Takes time to understand the underlying needs of the stakeholders beyond those initially expressed.
- Flexibility & Adaptability – Demonstrates understanding of how change impacts people. Anticipates resistance to change and works to support effective change initiatives.
- Communication & Listening – Exceptional communication skills – writes and speaks clearly.
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
- CPC Card (required)