Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Logistics and Technical Systems Co Ordinator for a large company based in Dublin 22
The ideal candidate will be someone that thrives on a drive for excellence, opportunities to develop, and relationship building to support and contribute to a highly successful Commercial business
- Co-ordinate and run all logistics functions for the commercial team
- Drive digital transformation to develop processes and procedures ensuring seamless internal systems and exceptional customer experience
- Manage all role functions to ensure best practice and positive working environment
- Manage a variety of technology solutions to optimise routing for our commercial fleet of vehicles.
- Manage the in-house technical team that build thier own apps and run third party technology products to suit our needs.
- Rollout new apps to our fleet of drivers; train, support, trouble shoot and review drivers’ use of apps.
- Create and oversee new processes; transforming how technology is used in the sector to enhance learning outcomes and give greater control to the team
- Liaise with new and existing clients and customers to rollout purpose built applications.
- Manage the various teams involved, pay attention to detail, and ensure that all channels of communication remain clear and timescales are adhered to.
- Apply operational research and design skills in the execution of daily tasks and responsibilities within the Commercial department.
- Developed and established working & operational procedures to enhance productivity and operational performance excellence
- Developed quality control & productivity matrixes using data from technical solutions & apps to provide quantitative and qualitative information for decision-making and problem solving
- Implement a comprehensive modelling solution, the effective planning of routes; evaluating existing conditions that are generally expected (proactive) and resolving the unexpected (reactive)
- Enforcement of Company policy and procedures, involving management of performance, regular assessments/observations.
- Query resolution in respect to customer service issues, in conjunction with the service administrators, involving the rescheduling of collections or additional ad hoc services, resolution of issues, promotion of Customer 1st principals and overall case closure in a timely manner in accordance with Customer 1st KPI targets.
- Oversee driver correspondence, including the review of collections, comments and compliance of data recording.
- weekly basis to understand potential sales and impact on operational provisions in order to maximise route density and ensure the smooth integration of new services.
- Adopt a “lean thinking” approach, identify and implement initiatives to support continuous improvement which gives value to the customer.
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- Understand the job description acts as a guide to the duties and responsibilities and is not exhaustive.
- Agree to undertake any other duties deemed reasonable by the management.
- Qualified in logistical and technical information systems is fundamental, along with excellent forward-planning, performance analysis, and forecasting skills
- Experience of managing in a busy transport department in a high volume / turnover business required
- Previous experience in Supply Chain Planning advantageous
- Highly organised, energetic, enthusiastic person with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to anticipate and manage problems with the ability to prioritize and escalate where necessary.
- Excellent IT skills essential
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Fluent English communication skills, verbal & written
This is an ideal position for someone who is passionate about continuous improvement