Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Logistics Administrator for a large company based in North Dublin
The role holder’s duties will be to provide full time support to a busy logistics team.
The main responsibilities of this role are to assist general administrative duties and delivering an excellent customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To complete the day-to-day processing of import manifests and bookings in line with
company policy and procedures.
• To provide excellent customer service to our customers by responding to customer
enquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner
• To meet the operational day to day delivery needs of our customers in the most cost
efficient and effective manner
• Responsible for ensuring that files are managed accordingly, and that billing and
costing is input and processed as per company procedures and time frames.
• Communicating with other departments within Ace as well as external parties to agree
discrepancies raised by our agents.
• To display and promote a positive work environment through respecting & supporting
work colleagues in the completion of all duties as directed
• Comply fully with the defined operating procedures (SOP’s) and processes
• Comply fully with the administration duties inclusive of investigating, sourcing,
processing, and inputting into reports or other reports as requested in a timely and
• Support resources through effectively resolving service-related issues and/or queries
while proactively reviewing the most effective approach
• Support all continuous improvement initiatives including cross departmental projects
through proactive engagement
• Proactively support and fully comply with the Companies Health and Safety policies and
• Assist in other functions within on a project basis when requested.
• Demonstrated ability to speak and write in English fluently
• Good level of numeracy, literacy and Microsoft Office skills
• 1-2 years similar experience preferential
• Highly proficient on Excel and Reports.
• Previous office administration experience in an extremely fast paced
• environment with several team members.
• Knowledge of the Logistics / Freight Industry would be a distinct advantage
• Good Communications skills with proven work performance results.
• Exposure to working to KPI’s and the deliverance of same.
• Professional and focussed approach with a high level to attention and detail.
• Attention to analytics and conformance with defined procedures around tight timelines
• Customer focussed with desire for strive for excellence
• Positive can do and highly ambitious approach
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Increased level of flexibility to meet timelines on reporting
• Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
• Exceptional Communication skills
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and
qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all
duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or that may be required
to do either now or in the future.