Impulse Recruitment are recruiting for a Legal Executive for a large company based in North Dublin
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy team and excel within your legal career
- Undertaking court clerk duties, preparing, stamping and filing of courts forms and proceedings;
- Preparing for and attending Trials, Mediation and settlement meetings with Partners and Senior Associates
- Preparing briefs to go to counsel and drafting legal documents.
- Amending documents, letters and emails.
- Diary management
- Photocopying, scanning and filing
- Filing – keeping hardcopy file up to date and in order to mirror file
- Post management; scanning to corresponding file and physical matching of post to file;
- Driving and managing all aspects of the litigation process to ensure the successful outcome of litigation cases.
- Liaise with external panel of solicitors to discuss problem cases and effectively managing relationships with various outsourced third parties.
- Developing, monitoring and reporting of litigation metrics on a weekly basis.
- Presenting to senior management on litigation cases on a regular basis.
- Litigation management, MI and reporting skills – 3 years
- Legal background desirable
- Any other duties which may be required to ensure office efficiency.
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Outlook
- Excellent typing speeds with attention to detail essential;
- Experience with case management software and diary management;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements and their current implementation.
- Proven ability to implement and manage processes.
- Excellent analytical skills and reporting skills.
Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in Plaintiff litigation and an excellent knowledge of all procedures therein.
Ideal candidate must be able to work as part of team, have excellent communication and inter personal skills and be able to work on own initiative.