Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Junior Production Technician for a large company based in D 11
This is a great opportunity to become a production technician with full training and investment provided
Learning and training with lots of career opportunity and prospects
Duties will include
- Cutting, drilling, and routing profiles for windows and doors
- Welding and Cleaning profiles on CNC machines
- Fabricating hardware systems for windows and doors
- Beading and glazing, using CNC machinery
- Studying technical documents and other specifications as set out by the technical teams
- Record and report time, materials, faults, deficiencies, and other occurrences on work orders and conducting Quality control checks on products at different stages
- Preparing materials for site teams and ensuring everything it to the required standard
- Stock control – managing your stock in relation to orders and supply
What the candidate will need
- Experience working with various power tools (drills etc) and hand tools (spanner etc
- Career driven this is a must due to the ongoing training of the role
- Willingness to learn and work alongside highly experienced technicians.
- Ability to communicate and work in a large team.
- Excellent attitude
- A strong work ethic with a focus on high quality
- Health and safety conscious with a key focus on safety procedures as dictated by the client and work site.
What you will receive in return of the above!
- Full training incl safe pass and all relevant safety qualifications
- Full time + Permanent contract
- Company workwear – shirts, trousers, jumpers boots etc
- 4 weeks paid holidays per year plus bank holidays
- A long term role