Impulse Recruitment are currently recruit for a Junior Office Administrator for a large company based in D 15
This is a Permanent opportunity to join a large company and have a good long-term career.
Hours of work are Monday To Friday 8:30-4:30pm & 9-5pm worked on rotation
Rota is giving 1 month in advance to all staff
Training within will be given in relation to the company needs and is an exciting opportunity to join a remarkably interesting company.
Previous office experience would be desirable.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Creating Requisitions
- Creating service entries & processing goods receipt notes
- Database/Register Maintenance
- Notifying the involved for taking appropriate action on the pending documents and invoices.
- General Administration Office Duties – Filing, typing, photocopying, faxing etc.
- General office management duties associated with this role.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Strong administration skills.
- PC literate with competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to liaise and manage all site paperwork
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Excellent communication skills
Key Required Competencies
- Good documentation and general communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High levels of flexibility and a willingness to learn and develop
- Positive attitude, pro-active and ability to prioritise workload as required
- Flexible individual with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)