Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Junior HR & Payroll Generalist for a large company based in Ballymount
This is an excellent opportunity and a Permanent position
The HR & Payroll generalist will be responsible for providing HR support for the company and assisting with the weekly and monthly payrolls.
You will work in a busy HR department alongside the Group HR with career opportunities not to be missed.
- To provide HR administration support to the department in aspects of recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, absenteeism, retention of employees, learning and development, performance management, payroll preparation and management
- Maintenance of the Time and Attendance System.
- Provide reports and analysis to Group HR Team & business.
- Develop and oversee the administration of HR systems to increase operational efficiency, ensure data integrity, and support management with regular reporting.
- General HR administration of records and systems as required.
- Recruitment, interviews, onboarding & relevant documents ensuring compliance with Right to Work legal requirements in Ireland.
- Administration of the Learning Management System.
- Coordinate roster for the on-call duty manager and provide audit support.
- Payroll duties
- Involvement in ad hoc HR projects and change initiatives.
- Management of employee requests in a timely & consistent manner.
- We always demonstrate high customer service, a desire to exceed expectations and to be considered the best . The suitable candidate should embrace and display these qualities to meet brand values and be part of a incredible team.
- Understand the job description acts as a guide to the duties and responsibilities and is not exhaustive.
- Learning HR daily
Qualification / Other requirements
- Essential – minimum of 1+ years’ previous experience in a similar role
- Be self-motivated and reliable.
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent communication / telephone skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and adaptable to an ever changing environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and team work skills a must.
- Good experience with HR Information Systems including reporting
- HR Administration experience across different parts of the life-cycle
- We are looking for someone that is professional in their approach, highly customer focused and dynamic to join the team for this new and exciting opportunity.
- Ability and flexibility to perform all other job-related and ad-hoc duties as required.
- Experience within Payroll
- Have a passion for HR or would like to learn HR