Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Internal Sales individual who possesses good computer and communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a global company and a fantastic team
This is a Permanent position
The Internal Sales Executive will join the sales team, this role will report directly to the Sales Director.
The core objective of this role is to support the business in achieving the primary goals of customer satisfaction and business growth through management of the enquiry and quotation process.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of customer needs are met through proactive communication with the customer and key internal stakeholders.
- Deliver extraordinary customer experience on every interaction by evaluating, analysing and resolving enquiries and providing service information.
- Work closely with the sales team on customer proposals and quotes to grow the business.
- Manage existing client accounts.
- Processing quotations and sales orders.
- Reviewing outstanding order reports on a daily basis and liaising with customers.
- Providing support & information to directors and management.
- Providing customer service on all queries i.e. products, pricing and lead times/deliveries.
- Reviewing, analysing and reporting on stock levels to management.
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Hardworking, honest with strong desire to succeed.
- Experience with Sage 200 an advantage
- Must be a team player.
- 2 years experience within Customer Service in a busy centre
- Data industry would be ideal however open to viewing candidates with good strong Customer Service and sales background