Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a HSEQ/L&D Manager based in D 18
This role will be Hybrid however there would be a large amount of travel all over the country of Ireland rolling out Training Programs
Candidates would need to be a high degree of flexibility around hours etc and must have experience in both HSEQ and delivery of training programmes.
This is a full-time permanent position and a great opportunity to join a large company.
Reporting to the Director of CSR and Safety and collaborating with her/his counterpart in Ireland the HSEQ Manager shall effectively manage all aspects of Health & Safety, Environment and service delivery training.
- Always demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills to be able to interact with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to challenge others in a constructive manner and negotiate with peers to influence decisions or ways of working
- Strong team player with the ability to work effectively unsupervised.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- The post holder will be passionate about helping people learn and grow, have excellent communication skills.
- Develop relationships with government bodies client safety representatives and external suppliers of training course and certifications.
Key duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that safety policies and procedures are implemented, understood and adhered to, sci far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Promote a proactive commitment to the companys HSEQ initiatives.
- Identify environmentally sensitive activities of the project scope of work and include assessment during project risk assessments
- Work in partnership with the company quality lead, to contribute to the development of and Monitor the implementation of the Company’s HSEQ management system and propose improvements (where appropriate)
- Provide an HSEQ support service across operational and support departments, including involvement in tender or pre-qualification processes (as required)
- Provide guidance and information to management and employees on Safety legislation and HSEQ matters
- Conduct HSEQ inductions for all new management levels.
- Participate and support the Irish operation as a participant of the operational team
- Provide management information and feedback to the Leadership Team to ensure they are kept adequately informed
- Identify employee development and training needs and work with L&D on development and implementation
- Where appropriate coordinate and liaise with certification bodies
- Coordinate and execute the Company’s internal and external audit program.
- Undertake any other duties as the Company may require.
- work with procurement to assess materials being used and select those which do the least damage to the environment whilst ensuring fit for purpose
- Work with procurement to consider and purchase environmentally preferable products and services whenever practicable
- Good understanding of statistical technique.
- The L&D manager will be responsible for the development of our service delivery skills across our cleaning, FM, and security businesses.
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other training mediums.
- Assess the success of training courses and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Good understanding of legislative requirements in relation to cleaning FM and security.
• Minimum NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent or working towards certification
• Prefer, IEMA qualification or equivalent.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 5001, and ESOS
- Understanding of legislation/guidance
• Excellent written and oral communication skills •
• Flexible team player. +
- Proficient in Microsoft packages.
- Prepared to travel to locations throughout Ireland.
- Full clean driving license