Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a HR & Payroll Administrator for a large company based in D 22
This is an excellent opportunity and a Permanent position
The HR & Payroll Administrator will be responsible for providing HR support for the Transport department and assisting with the weekly and monthly payrolls. You will work in a busy HR department alongside the Group HR team with career opportunities not to be missed.
- To provide HR administration support to the department in aspects of recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, absenteeism, retention of employees, learning and development, performance management, payroll preparation and management of circa 150 employees.
- Maintenance of the Time and Attendance System.
- Provide reports and analysis to Group HR Team & business.
- Develop and oversee the administration of HR systems to increase operational efficiency, ensure data integrity, and support management with regular reporting.
- General HR administration of records and systems as required.
- Recruitment, interviews, onboarding & relevant documents ensuring compliance with Right to Work legal requirements in Ireland.
- Administration of the Learning Management System.
- Coordinate roster for the on-call duty manager and provide audit support.
- Involvement in ad hoc HR projects and change initiatives.
- HRIS Maintenance and reporting for the Transport department.
- Management of employee requests in a timely & consistent manner.
- We always demonstrate high customer service, a desire to exceed expectations and to be considered the best at what we do. The suitable candidate should embrace and display these qualities to meet our brand values and be part of our incredible team.
- Understand the job description acts as a guide to the duties and responsibilities and is not exhaustive.
Qualification / Other requirements
- Essential – fluent Romanian and English – other languages desirable.
- Essential – minimum of 1+ years’ previous experience in a similar role / industry.
- Be self-motivated and reliable.
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent communication / telephone skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and adaptable to an ever changing environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and team work skills a must.
- Good experience with HR Information Systems including reporting
- HR Administration experience across different parts of the life-cycle
- We are looking for someone that is professional in their approach, highly customer focused and dynamic to join the team for this new and exciting opportunity.
- Ability and flexibility to perform all other job-related and ad-hoc duties as required.