Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a HR Officer on a FTC for a large company based in D 18 however the candidate will spend quite some time on the road visiting sites and onboarding
Candidate will work at Head office in D 18 some days, small amount of days working from home
The role will be mostly involved in travelling to various different sites in the country all be driven by the needs to get people recruited and then process the paperwork.
We have an immediate vacancy for the position of HR Officer which is a full time and temporary contract. FTC
The successful candidate will travel regularly around Ireland onboarding both transferring and newly recruited employees throughout Ireland.
The role will also be involved in a high level of back up administration work. While initially just a six month contract this may become a longer term opportunity in the future.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the TUPE inwards ensuring that new staff are welcomed into the company and all legal rights are protected
- Identify gaps and recruit replacement employees for staff that decide not to transfer
- Ensure all newly appointed staff have correct and in-date documentation and that they are onboarded correctly into our HR system
- Visit client sites throughout Ireland on a regular basis in line with client demands
- Travel to various sites to meet with staff to discuss their issues
- Act as a contact for staff to engage with where they encounter difficulties or have work related queries and concerns
Minimum Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a HR support role with a strong working knowledge of employment law
- Understanding and experience in TUPE transfers
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal in fluent English
- Capable of working alone and making effective and timely decisions
- Ability to present information and feedback to management, staff and clients as required
- The ability to balance the rights of the staff with the needs of the business
- Maturity and a real interest in people and their development
- Full clean driving licence