Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a HR Manager for a large company based in Wicklow.
This is a great opportunity to work with a large company and look after the Logistic Functions of the company
The ideal candidate will have e previous experience in both aspects
The title of the role will be HR and Logistics Manager manging the functions of including duties of recruitment, employee relations, accommodation and logistics.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing all human resources functions to a project portfolio with duties including employee relations, benefits, compensation, and recruitment.
Responsible for the selection of craft labour and developing and maintaining records for those employed. Responsible for Human Resources and Logistic functions including duties of recruitment, employee relations, accommodation and logistics.
Details of position:
- Partners with employees and the leadership team to communicate various Human Resources plans, policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with senior people leaders, advising and coaching them, recommending appropriate actions, sharing knowledge and influencing them.
- Leads the development and implementation of policies and procedures for the project and company including Logistics.
- Logistics responsibilities like receive new personal, book fights for overseas personal on rotation, control about the accommodation…
- Leads HR team to ensure consistent and disciplined application of HR policies, standards, guidelines, tools and frameworks and knowledge sharing of new approaches.
- Ensures compliance with relevant legislation and other regulatory and procedural requirements, as well as wage rates, allowances, deductions, etc.
- Provides professional advice, coaching and guidance on a range of complex and sensitive HR related issues including; employee relations and performance management;
- Will ensure that adequate records of all staff employed are maintained showing details of their development, promotion, disciplinary actions etc.
- To be friendly and approachable, demonstrating excellent communication skills and in a practical consultative manner.
- To be comfortable with an “open door” policy for all staff, and be a sounding board, mentor and coach whilst maintaining integrity and professionalism.
- To be an organised, positive, flexible person with excellent communication skills.