Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a HR Generalist for a large company based in Waterford. This Is an excellent opportunity to grow and work with a great company.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as A HR Generalist and have a passion for HR as a whole.
This would suit someone who is driven and who wants to grow within a large team.
The successful candidate will report to the General Manager but will also report to the Group Divisional HR Manager for Ireland and Poland. There will be opportunities to grow and develop within an exciting environment.
- Manage the recruitment, retention & succession process.
- Manage the training & development function including training needs analysis, course design & delivery.
- Coordinate performance management.
- Drive employee engagement.
- Support Group HR in the development and rollout of policies and engagement initiatives.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters.
- Manage and report on employee absence, Working Time Directive etc.
- Accurate and timely weekly HR reports, as well as any ad hoc reports.
- Ensure compliance & best practice on all legislative and ethical matters.
- Coordinate all HR administration.
- Support front line management in supporting ER/IR issues
- Champion positive Employee Relations always.
Experience and Core Competencies Required:
- Graduate education within a business/HR discipline
- Minimum of 2-4 years working as HR Administrator/Officer.
- Proven track record of consistently delivering results.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and a love of change.
- Positive, can-do attitude, displaying a high level of enthusiasm, commitment & motivation.
- Ability to operate in a collaborative way with all levels across the business on a basis of trust and respect.
- Demonstrates articulate and professional communication style.
- Ability to manage change using various approaches and good influencing ability to deliver outputs.
- Project management experience, managing multiple projects.
- Strategic thinker and planner, supporting the functional change for the future.
- Demonstrates high levels of personal and professional standards.