Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner for a Maternity Contract with a large company based in Co Dublin
This is a full time position and a great opportunity to join a really fantastic team
This role will be reporting to the Regional HR Business Partner and the maim area of work will be at Head office Dublin, Ireland. The postholder may be required to visit other sites for the satisfactory performance of their duties and responsibilities.
Normal Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm, with a 30-minute unpaid break every day. However, flexibility is required depending on the needs of the business.
The HR Business Partner is a trusted partner and agent of change for the business at large. Working across all aspects of the function’s remit, the HR Business Partner is responsible for the implementation and success of HR policies and initiatives. The HR Business Partner will be experienced, and results driven to ensure that the HR strategy and agenda are aligned with the business objectives and needs. The HR Business Partner will be innovative and suggest solutions that are commercially astute and consider our company’s culture. Working alongside the Leadership Team and staff alike the HR Business Partner will drive efficiencies and competencies to support and grow the organisations capabilities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The HR Business Partner will be accountable for delivering the end-to-end employment life cycle. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that the local HR team delivers the HR agenda in line with business needs and requirements.
- Providing consistent and coordinated end-to-end HR services across all areas of responsibility.
- Driving the organizations culture and behaviors, and applying its mission, vision and values in all activities.
- The development and delivery of HR strategy, policies and practices in line with corporate and local requirements and reflecting both up to date employment law and best practice.
- Ensuring HR compliance and governance in all areas of responsibility including maintenance of employment records and documentation.
- Coaching, supporting, and providing Managers with the necessary tools and knowledge to manage their people effectively, providing constructive feedback and solutions where necessary.
- Talent Acquisition and effective onboarding and orientation activities ensuring compliance with corporate process and budget requirements.
- The management and administration of the HR Management system (Success Factors).
- Improving and enhancing employee productivity through robust performance management guidance and support.
- Working with Management and staff to manage attendance and absence processes.
- Leading the performance management and talent development processes to increase organizational capability, including supporting the individual KPI setting process, performance appraisals, succession planning, IDPs and Future Leaders Pipeline.
- Developing a training plan in line with budget, by working with business leads to carry out and complete full training needs analysis and then developing and delivering programs and sourcing partners to provide adequate solutions for all training needs. Ensure recording and tracking of all training specifically in respect of department specific compliance related training and manage expiries and refreshers.
- Driving and managing a fair and equitable compensation and benefit agenda, ensuring aligned with the market.
- Developing and defining, in line with Senior Management and corporate governance, the employee engagement strategy. Taking the lead on the Organizational Health Index (OHI) Survey and action planning to improve employee engagement, wellness and motivation consistently. Holding staff forums.
- Developing and implementing reward and recognition initiatives.
- Managing, supporting and guiding on all employee relations matters and change management programs in line with policy, procedure and employment law and resolving issues within a timely and efficient manner.
- Supporting and delivering organizational design solutions in line with business requirements. Preparing and reporting key HR metrics and analytics to support the business strategy and to understand the effectiveness of HR policies and tools for further improvement.
- Assisting the Health and Safety culture and agenda.
- Supporting clear and concise communications across the business.
- Enhancing the HR functions profile and reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value.
- Proactively share best practice within the HR team and across the wider business.
- All HR related administration.
Skills and Competencies
- Is ready and able to take the initiative, originate action and be responsible for the consequences of the decisions made.
- Communicates challenges and influences a variety of stakeholders effectively.
- Ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others.
- Can draw from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behaviour change.
- Adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups.
- Is able to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue, to adapt an approach as the requirements of a situation change, and to change or easily accept changes within the organisation or job requirements.
- Can maintain personal effectiveness by managing own emotions in the face of pressure, setbacks or when dealing with provocative situations.
- Can demonstrate an approach to work that is characterised by commitment and motivation.
- Able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts, explore and evaluate them systematically.
- Able to identify causal relationships, and construct frameworks, for decision making and problem-solving. Transforms proposals/ideas into practical reality.
- Understand the value drivers of the Company and is commercially aware
- Role models values and behaviours.
- Relevant HR qualification and/or proven experience within a generalist HR role.
- Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be adaptable and work well under pressure.
- Must be willing and able to travel.
- Ability to work on own initiative in this standalone role.
- Career Development
- Excellent Annual Leave benefit
- Service Awards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme