Impulse Recruitment are currently hiring for a HR Admin/ Advisor for a large company based in North Dublin
This is an excellent role where you can grow and gain a long-term career
The candidate will report into the Senior HRBP for Ireland and have a good support around them
The HR Admin/Advisor’s primary purpose is to provide high quality support to our 140+ headcount across Ireland. The HR Admin/Advisor will work in conjunction with the Senior HRBP for Ireland and the wider regional HR team to deliver an effective and efficient support service to the business. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator to grow their skills, work independently & deliver and support the HR and business agenda across Ireland.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Delivery of the HR strategy
• Work with the business to ensure that recruitment processes fully support business objectives – o Ensure approval to recruit has been given, place job adverts, organising and attending interviews, providing feedback, support the offer process, track hires against budget
• Planning and conducting new employee inductions and orientations.
• Responding to all HR related employee inquiries.
• Work with key business stakeholders to ensure HR policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Support & deliver HR administration including employment contracts, addendums, terminations & maintaining complete personnel files/records.
• Administering all benefit and compensation processes, including payroll
• Assist the Senior HRBP with the management of ER cases including grievances, dignity at work, PIP’s and disciplinary cases in a timely manner.
• Maintaining department records and reports through our HR system and on employee personal files.
• Ensure compliance with Company policies, best HR practice and employment legislation.
• Assist managers with and manage the process of our annual performance review and goal setting process.
• Keeping abreast of HR related legislation to maintain legal HR compliance for the company.
• Assist in the delivery of HR projects as required.
• Manage, facilitate, arrange and conduct trainings and Learning and Development activities across Ireland, including the maintenance of training records in LMS.
• Reinforce the Aramex Values in all activities and dealings
• Maintain a professional and customer-focused approach, with excellent verbal and written communications.
• Ensure confidentiality and protection of sensitive data.
• Communicate HR and business-related updates effectively and in a timely manner.
• Lead and drive employee reward & recognition programs
• Support and lead the operational teams in the delivery of HR policy and process – absence management, holiday requests, performance management etc
• Relevant education or work experience in HR
• 1+ years relevant experience
• Ability to maintain a high level of flexibility to support HR team in providing a consistent service
• Ability to keep up to date with legislation and practices within the industry and take responsibility for own development.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience of working within a dynamic & remote team
• Track record in building relationships with key stakeholders
• Experience working with HR systems
• Experience supporting global HR projects
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure, in a very fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to manage a high volume of work and multiple tasks
• Strong Problem-Solving skills to arrive at optimal solution.
• Shows a positive attitude when challenges arise
• Can manage the required workload by balancing projects & resources.
• Is accurate when providing information and follows-up on all commitments
• Can prioritize actions for the good of the team and is a good team player
• Works towards building consensus to avoid ambiguity
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the postholder may be required to perform other duties assigned from time to time. Subject to adequate experience and/or training.
- To participate in the annual performance review and goal setting process.
- To work in accordance with all company policies including Health and Safety, Employment, Staff, Quality and Environmental.
- It is important that during the employment with the Company and any time thereafter, that any information relating to the affairs of the Company is treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
The HR Admin/Advisor may be required to perform tasks that might not form part of their normal daily duties but that may be necessary due to the operational needs of the business and the HR department. This job description is by no means exhaustive and is subject to change depending on operational and functional requirements.