Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for Head of E- Commerce and CRM for a large company based in Dublin 15
This is an excellent opportunity to do well and join a large company
Job Title: Head of Ecommerce & CRM
Direct reports: E-Commerce Manager
The role is responsible for the company’s e-commerce revenue and development of the company’s e-commerce objectives, strategy and execution of the plan. This includes overall responsibility for the company’s website, direct channels of acquisition, agency management customer service team, CRM & insights programmes and all associated KPIs.
Summary of Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Champion omni-channel thinking across the business: deliver sustainable and profitable direct sales growth through the web, affiliates and phone channels whilst supporting sales growth in retail.
- Ownership of all the direct channels of acquisition to drive revenue, in addition to PPC, SEO and paid social.
- Maximise site conversion via B2C website strategy, SEO, UX, testing, analytics, functionality, and platform development.
- Overall responsibility for the company’s website, online service, CRM & insights programmes and all associated KPIs.
- Deliver and measure a comprehensive CRM programme based on life time values and the cost of acquisition of consumers.
- Produce regular, insightful & actionable reports.
- Build out the e-commerce team to reflect and enable the aggressive revenue goals.
- Budget management and control to maximise ROI.
- Work cross functionally with marketing for content creation and the Retail team to ensure customer experience is optimised and aligned across all channels
Skills & Experiences
- 8+ years of Ecommerce experience in progressively senior positions within dynamic/fast-paced organisations (not sure if this is realistic)
- Proven experience at delivering significant revenue growth via owned website
- Proven experience of delivering business transformation
- Experience in multiple ecommerce and digital platforms, specifically BigCommerce and Shopify
- Experience of digital transformation and implementation of omnichannel strategy.
- Experience of Google suite, analytics products and customer data platforms.