Impulse Recruitment are currently hiring for a Group Operations Manager for a large company based in Dublin
This is a Permanent position and working in the most rewarding industry
With exciting expansion plans, we are now recruiting for a Group Operations Manager who will lead support services across the Group and report directly to the Chief Operations Officer.
You will be located across Dublin, Kildare, Meath and Carlow. This role requires the post holder to travel to each location.
The Operations Manager is responsible for:
- Managing and coordinating support services in the sector, with a strong focus on ensuring excellent customer service to residents, their families and service users.
- Enhancing the hospitality and quality standards, hygiene and safety of the home.
- To ensure that each location is financially performing in line with agreed budgets.
- Address any operational challenges of note that may affect performance.
- To recognise trends in data to plan future projects and monitor the daily operations
- Work closely with the Group HR Department to ensure each home is sufficiently staffed.
- Demonstrating leadership, gives direction and mentors the support service teams across 7 locations to promote engagement, resident service excellence and aligned delivery
- Professional development of the support services team – i.e. recruitment of new staff and identifying training needs.
Great benefits on offer:
- Highly competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Educational support
- Mileage expenses
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Access to Pension Scheme
- Paid training
- Free meals on site
- Free Parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
The role would suit someone who has experience and or qualification in facilities management; accountancy or clinical management.