Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Group Marketing Manager for a large company based in D 18
This will be a full time and permanent position.
This role will manage the marketing, branding and communications for the group in both the UK and Ireland markets.
This will include market research, positioning of the company in the market and the implementation of a targeted marketing plan focussed on current and future clients.
There will be significant interaction with internal departments, line managers, heads of FM & Security as well as suppliers, prospects and customers.
The role will be based in D 18 but will be home based while the current restrictions persist.
Excellent written and spoken English
Confident and outgoing personality
Knowledge of marketing theory and techniques
Excellent communication skills
Competent computer skills
Strong analytical skills
- Creation and implementation of a marketing plan
- Manage web site development & maintenance
- Manage creation and external roll out of branding
- Management of PR/External communications.
- Integrated communications strategy
- Conduct research into competitors, sectors, services and pricing to explore new revenue streams/markets.
- Develop an integrated sales and marketing plan
- Identify new products, offering and target markets
- Identify key marketing opportunities including events and conferences
The ideal candidate will have at least two years marketing experience at a senior level. They will be self-motivated and driven by success. Cleaning/FM industry experience would be an advantage rather than a requirement, but a strong knowledge of the industry will need to be gained. They will need to be able to fit in to a dynamic sales team and bring fresh ideas to the team. A high degree of flexibility and commitment is also required.