Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Group Marketing Assistant for a large company based in D 10
This is a Full Time Permanent position and a great opportunity to join a large team
The experienced Marketing Assistant will want to join a dynamic team within a fast-paced environment, where you will assist in generating strategies to grow market share and help drive growth and improve the customer experience overall.
Reporting to: Group Head of Sales & Marketing
Hours: You will work 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Primary Purpose of the Role: Assume all responsibilityfor marketing and social media activity across all brands within groups. This role is key in establishing growth within the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Media Campaigns and Company Websites
- Co-ordinate and implement all promotional campaigns across multiple marketing channels including digital, print and events.
- Manage all internal and external targeted marketing communications. This will include writing and proofing relevant collateral and social posts.
- Ensuring Company websites are kept up to date with product information, Company information, marketing campaigns and job advertisements
- Creating content for Company social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter)
- Ensuring all brand/ logo use adheres explicitly to brand guidelines.
Sales and Communications
- Building customer relationships with the groups brands.
- Collaborate proactively in order to build strong relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Actively innovate and support the generation of new ways to further brand awareness.
- Proactively identify where future potential new business opportunities may arise and plan for same
- Co-ordinate group sponsorships and partnerships.
- Manage the marketing inbox, assigning tasks to team members.
- Ensuring all customer complaints are forwarded to the correct department and a timely response is given to the complainant.
- Responsible for Brandbank and product image database
- Liaising with agencies in relation to packaging, POS, advertising collateral
- Responsible for POS design, ordering and stock control
- New Product Development research & idea generation
- At all times carry out all aspects of the job with regard to documented company policies, procedures and safety information.
- Display a positive and constructive attitude.
- Participate in all company training and awareness programmes
Experience and Skills
- Minimum two years marketing experience. Experience running ad campaigns and generating leads.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, coordination skills and the ability to multi-task across an array of tasks, working accurately to tight deadlines
- Strong organisation skills, motivated self-starter, ability to work on own initiative is absolutely key
This job description may be amended and additional duties may be added from time to time