Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for General Operatives for a large company based in D 17.
The ideal candidates will be working in the Fish Pin boning section of the factory.
This is a tough role however competitive salary is being offered to the candidates.
2 Different shifts day and night shifts available
Days : Monday to Friday 5am to 2.30pm OR Tuesday to Saturday with finishing at 1pm Saturday.
Night time shift is 9pm until 6am.
Either Sunday night to Thursday night or Monday night to Friday night
Basic Job Function:
Responsible for removing scales and bones, cleaning, and pin boning fish that is prepared and sold to the customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Report to work at the scheduled time, and neatly groomed.
- De-scaling and removing bones of fish
- gutting and cleaning fish and shrimp
- Maintain clean and sanitary organized workstation, back room, storage and surrounding areas.
- In addition, other duties may be required as directed by your manager.
- Knife Skills a plus, but not mandatory
- Pin boning experience but not mandatory
- Positive “can do attitude” and a willingness to learn
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to read and write the English language.
- Immediate start. Working in a factory setting handling fish. So cold and wet environment.