Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a General Operative /Finished Goods Operative for a large company based in Ballymount
This is a full-time permanent position and an excellent opportunity to gain a long-term interesting career
Great package included
The candidate will be trained to some extent however We are seeking a driven candidate with General Operative experience who is also interested in learning on the job and to taken under the Managers wing
Duties will include
• Liaise with Stores Office and Packing Team Leader to establish stock requirements from other depots and packaging requirements.
• Accurate picking and scanning of orders within Stores.
• Ensure that goods are packed securely to prevent damage in transit.
• Safe construction and loading of wooden crates.
• Paperwork should be completed neatly and accurately.
• Quantity of packages should be minimised whenever possible, without exceeding specified weight restrictions.
• Correctly label and mark up packages.
• Ensure stock in the cut length department is stored appropriately to avoid damage and colour contamination.
• Complete cut length orders to a customer’s specified requirements, inspecting fabric and making allowances where necessary.
• Your workplace and working area must be kept clean and tidy. You must adhere to the Company’s Health and Safety standards as defined in the Health and Safety Policy.
Carry out any other duties when required. This may involve working in other departments
• Experience of order picking/packing
• Good level of physical fitness as role involves manual handling
• Good literacy, numeracy, and communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Interest in learning new skills
• €12.00 per hour rising to €12.47 after three months, rising again to €12.93 per hour upon successful completion of probationary period.
• Incentive Bonus – up to 10% of gross annual salary paid monthly upon completion of probation period / when trained
• Employer pension contribution
• 21 Days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
• Entry into the Bonus Day Scheme whereby you could earn up to 3 additional ‘bonus’ days off a year.