Impulse Recruitment are currently recruit for a Front Office Receptionist for a large company based in D 22
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team and grow within your career
Minimum 2 years experience in a 4 star Hotel reception is essential.
Candidates should have good customer service and telephone skills, be a team player and
must have Opera experience.
*Sample Operational Duties:
- Greet and welcome the guests
- Register the guests and take payment from them for their accommodation.
- Answer any queries the guest may have on in house facilities and tourist information.
- Responsible for the security of the keys.
- Update all guest information in the computer.
- Take and confirm reservations to our guests.
- Responsible for the safety and security of guests in house and ensuring that they are aware of fire safety instructions.
- Responsible for the security, control and balancing of the float at the end of the shift.
- Deal with all correspondence relating to reservations, accounts, etc…
- Record all accidents and incidents that may occur within the hotel.
* * Excellent customer care skills.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral is essential as telephone work is required
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communications skills
- Be able to cope with high volumes of guests
- Be highly motivated.
- Experience in a similar role.
This post involves shift work.
Hours are Monday To Sunday Shifts from 7 am to 3 pm or 3 p to 11 pm