Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Freight Operations Executive for a large company based in North Co Dublin
The ideal candidate will have a Air / Ocean experience and will come from a previous Air/ Ocean Role
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate (in conjunction with Business Development teams) and manage SOP/SLAs for existing and new clients.
- Support key customers in the compliant movement of air and ocean shipments.
- Support pharmaceutical customer with compliant temperature-controlled shipment requirements.
- Design services and movement types for appropriate customer segments e.g., Life Science – finished goods and raw materials.
- Support the Dublin Air and Ocean team in the day-to-day operations.
- Work as part of the Dublin freight management team to ensure high service levels and profitable movement of customer shipments.
- Support the department in its’ compliance requirements.
- Oversee bookings from clients and arrange export to global destinations.
- Check rates/costs at time of booking receipt to ensure accuracy and place booking with the shipping partner.
- Create quotation/bookings and convert to shipment on Aramex operations system for each export LCL/FCL.
- Manage customs export SADs, maintain files and adhere to quality systems as set out internally for Revenue regulations and AEO compliance.
- Management of end-to-end process for invoicing and cost accruals.
- Oversee import consignments due into Ireland.
- Confirm customs clearance handling requirements and set up customs entry for clearance.
Project Work Duties will include:
- Review shipment files already prepared by team members for AEO compliance
- Invoice/packing list/Direct Rep and routed Customs SAD with Revenue to be inspected, make any adjustments necessary on our Customs system, record these findings and document for any potential upcoming audits with Revenue officials
- Aviation handling within the Air/ocean team members, we need to review Garda vetting on all team members and update our files for IAA compliance, this task will be coordinated through our Air Security Manager who is responsible to the IAA but needs assistance for updating the compliance records at this time.
- Ensure business is operating within GDP and HPRA guidelines. Best practice is adhered to for the movements of pharma materials.
- Ensure partners are compliant with necessary accreditation for life science movements including transportation and linehaul. Temperature monitoring protocols are followed through-out all movements.
Network Agents and Partners
- Currently the department need the period November 2020 to current date reviewed and updated for audit purposes.
- Maintain current relationships with our existing network agents & partners, WFA/TWIG/SCN/ALG.
- Identify business opportunities to improve business performance with these network partners and agencies.