Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting a for a Fleet Service Administrator for a large company based in Dublin 15
This is a full time permanent position and a great oppetunity to join a fantastic team
Hours are Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 30 pm
You will be part of a fast paced and collaborative team, reporting directly to Transport Manager to assist in all aspects of fleet and maintenance.
- Maintain records of repair and service work, and make reports to detect recurrent faults.
- Updating CVRT test dates on system
- Booking & Planning all trucks into 3rd party service
- Upload all job cards on a daily basis to the garage package
- Purchasing parts, creating PO’s, receiving & assigning parts
- General ad-hoc garage admin duties
- Excellent Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Must be organized & self-motivated with strong written and verbal communication skill
- Demonstrate good work practices including time keeping, tidiness, responsibility, quality awareness and safety awareness.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Organised and efficient with excellent attention to detail
- Strong commutation skills and great energy to meet deadlines
Monday to Friday