Impulse Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for a large company based in Galway
This is an excellent opportunity to do well and join a huge company and grow within your Accountancy career
The Financial Accountant who shall oversee the smooth and efficient management of the Accounts Department including preparation of financial information for internal and external reporting as well as supporting the implementation of effective and efficient processes within the business.
· Timely and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts, monthly analysis and commentary.
· Preparation of accounts to audit stage.
· Liaise with auditors to ensure a smooth and efficient audit process.
· Management of month end close processes, including co-ordination with the members of the accounts team to ensure timely completion of month end tasks.
· Co-ordinating with the accounts team to ensure that all invoices are posted to the correct expense codes and classifications.
· Ensuring compliance with all revenue & other obligations e.g. VAT, VIES, Intrastat, CSO.
· Support Senior Management with adhoc projects.
· Qualified accountant
· Minimum 3 years PQE in a busy finance department.
· Experience in a multi-currency environment would be an advantage.
· Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work methodically through problems with excellent attention to detail.
· Ability to meet strict deadlines in a timely and efficient manner.
· Good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
· Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
This is a general outline of the requirements of the role and may be added to depending on business requirements.