Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager ( HYBRID ) for a large company based in Galway
This Role is hybrid therefore potentially the requirement for the candidate is to work 1-2 days in the Galway office
This is a full time Permanent position and a great opportunity to join a large company.
The ideal candidate would be a qualified accountant with three to five years’ experience in fast paced industry roles.
The candidate will be results-driven and confident accountant to support and improve the organization’s financial performance and support the accounting operations.
Duties will include.
- Managing accounting records,
- Evaluating and managing risk
- Ensuring compliance with regulations including VAT for IRE and UK entities
- Supporting the publishing of financial statements
- Supporting accounting operations
- Analysing financial data
- Monitoring expenditure
- Supporting the forecasting of revenue
- Coordinating auditing processes
- Ensuring accuracy of financial information
- Supporting a team in the areas of AP / AR / Financial Controller / Accounts Assistant
Your strategic planning and exceptional numerical proficiency as accountant will aid the organization in maintaining positive revenue and financial growth, formulating sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls, achieving organizational targets, and developing financial plans that support organizational strategy.
The ideal candidate should possess.
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- A flair for numbers
- Be highly organized and have excellent collaborative skills.
- The noteworthy accountant should help supporting the streamline accounting functions and operations, provide financial analysis and reports, promote regulatory compliance, and drive income generation in conjunction with the team.
- Key Responsibilities, scope for decision making
- Preparing financial reports and supporting the month end process.
- Analysing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Supporting the VAT and P30 compliance.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions (global)
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Supporting the plans for financial growth
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Supporting the audit processes.
Qualifications and Professional Experience
Degree in accounting or equivalent. Fully Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA.
Proven experience in finance management. 3-5 post qualified in fast paced, agile industries.
Good communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
Exposure to global markets i.e., EU / UK /US
Proficiency in accounting software especially linked to stock control. Net Suite experience would be extremely beneficial.
Fastidious attention-to-detail and focus on quality of output.
Great communicator: the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas and work clearly.
Great team player with the ability to manage your own workload and meet challenging deadlines.
Ability to present and lead presentations coupled with a strong understanding as to how to pitch fiscal work to an audience of multiple levels of experience and seniority.
Work collaboratively with different teams to conceptualise, develop and execute financial effective concepts.
Key Competencies and Skills Delivering Results
Takes responsibility for delivering projects on time i.e., monthly reporting, quarterly budgeting.
Organised and capable of planning and prioritising work effectively.
Sets clear goals, deadlines and manages senior management expectations. Driving due diligence.
Delivers a high level of accountability and financial strategy.
Constantly strives to improves the process or outcome.
Excellent remuneration package
Health Care through Irish Life
Flexi working time.
25 days annual leave. (Pro Rata)
1 Volunteer- day per year.
EAP and ongoing wellbeing and support.
50% off all company products
2 Company Symposiums throughout the year.