Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Field Sales Representative for a large company based in Dublin 12 Working Nationwide
This is an excellent oppetunity to gain a long-term career and be your true authentic self while out on the road each day.
As a huge part of the team and a very important person within the team, you will increase brand awareness, advise sales teams, develop expansion strategies, and prepare sales reports.
You will also be required to keep abreast of market trends and answer any questions and queries professionally.
To be successful as a field representative, you should be able to identify weaknesses in the current sales strategy and make effective recommendations.
Outstanding candidates should be keen problem solvers with good leadership skills and business sense.
- Traveling to meet with distributors, vendors, and prospective customers.
- Analysing budgets and sales reports and making recommendations for improvement.
- Evaluating sales team performance and scheduling training sessions as required.
- Developing new marketing and branding strategies.
- Conducting market research and attending industry events where networking is possible.
- Preparing and submitting sales reports and delivering presentations if required.
- Liaising with clients and answering all questions and complaints efficiently and professionally.
- Keeping abreast of product developments and market trends.