Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Facility Administrator for a large company based in Galway
This is an excellent role and a great opportunity to join a fast-paced company
This is also a PERMANENT POSITION
The Facilities Administrator will aid to ensure the day-to-day smooth operation of the company, though admin support helping with Budgeting, Procurement Negotiation, Contractor Liaison and documentation, subcontractors such as Plumbers, Maintenance workers, electricians, cleaners and so on across the company as well as co ordination of staff for each unit, organising office equipment, and ensuring all maintenance tasks are complete.
Duties will also include
• Data Inputting and filing information from documents into the in house systems
• Analyses and determine administrative requirements associated with operation of facilities.
• Review information received for accuracy and correctness.
• Liaises with suppliers and contractors.
• Generates reports.
• Working alongside the HR Manager and team
• Supporting the day-to-day operations of Facilities Services, providing high quality customer service
• Provide ongoing support with Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Support when needed to help the Manager
• Undertaking and to comply with relevant statutory and industry related requirements where applicable
• Report all accidents, occupational illnesses, and emergencies
• Customer service is key you will provide high class professional service at all times
• Assist with events set up and coordination, where applicable
• Assisting with office moves and changes (including required Space support tasks, where applicable)
• Minimum 2 years Facilities experience
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive day-to-day problem solver
• Highly motivated individual, with excellent use of initiative and demonstrates a strong
• passion for customer service excellence and understanding customer needs
• Retail industry would be ideal
• Have a passion for co ordination