Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Experienced Stock Controller Administrator for a large company based in Swords Co Dublin
The ideal candidate will have previous Stock Control experience and will have previous system experience.
Index User system experience would be ideal.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow within a large company.
You will be looking after all aspects of the stock taking role, based on company’s requirements.
You will be responsible for tracking down the shipments, administering inventory audits, and also maintaining purchase reports and pricing.
You should have extensive know-how with the latest supply chain procedures and have robust communication skills that will help you interact with internal teams.
You will be increasing effectiveness and profitability by maintaining optimal stock levels of the best products at all times.
- Forecast both supply and demand that helps prevent running OOS and overstocking
- Enter purchase details (invoices, vendor details, pricing) into the internal databases
- Place orders that help replenish stock items as and when required
- Track shipments and keep the records up to date on a day-to-day basis
- Oversee product storage, particularly of fragile items.
- Estimate suppliers’ offer and negotiate gainful deals
- Manage and maintain inventory audits on a regular basis
- Ensure the purchases do not exceed the estimated budget
- Manage the purchasing orders and inventory control
- Liaise with the internal teams and warehouse staff to test the product’s quality
- Business Administration, Logistics or relevant field qualification would be ideal but not mandatory
- Knowledge of internal stock systems
- Proven experience as a, Stock Controller, or similar role
- Extensive know-how of supply chain procedures
- Excellent Stock taking skills
- Actively take part in inventory audits
- Outstanding organization skills
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Good mathematical and analytical skills
- Should be a team player
- Working on own initiative