Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Experienced Bookkeeper with Payroll Experience for a large company based in D 11 HYBRID
This is a Full Time Permanent position and the candidate will act as Accounts Manager to join the team and look after Accounts
This is a HYBRID Role working 4 days within the office and 1 day at home
This is a busy standalone Bookkeeper/Accounts role and the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day finance.
This a great opportunity for an individual to bring their knowledge and skills to the business and have a real impact.
Reporting to the Managing Director the responsibilities will be as follows;
- Provide company wide supports on all Accounts related aspects
- Standalone Accounts role
- Manage Creditors & Debtors Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Credit Control
- Bank reconciliation
- Invoicing checks and problem solving
- VAT return bi-monthly
- Conduct fortnightly and Monthly Payroll for 150+ employees
- Respond to colleague and client queries in a efficient and friendly manner with a solution orientated mind set
- Guide and support colleagues in order to achieve smooth running of the Accounts Department
- Enhance business through the efficient day to day running of the Accounts Department
- General duties such as insurance etc
- Have a significant input in exciting projects
The desired candidate will have:
- IATI (Accounting Technicians) qualification is desirable
- Experience within an SME for min 2-3 years is essential.
- Thorough experience with payroll and packages (Sage 50 and Bright Pay) essential
- Experience with tax returns and managing debtors & creditors ledger
- Experience with Credit Control
- Be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Ability to work on own initiative without constant guidance and support
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highest level of organizational skills.
- Ability to make effective decisions, taking ownership and acting with confidence
- Ability to remain positive and resilient under pressure, adapting to change and using support network.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to work in fast paced environment