Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Experienced administrator for a large company based in D 11
This is a full time Permanent position and a great opportunity to join a large company
The candidate will provide administrative support to the engineering team
This role will report to the service manager and will provide the technical team with the necessary administrative support for the smooth running of the Engineering department.
The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented customer focused individual driven by providing best in class customer satisfaction.
Coordination of Engineers & Parts:
- Ensure customers receive an excellent experience whether they are requesting a Service call, purchasing a machine or part or requesting a tool repair.
- Allocate Service calls to engineers while communicating Service schedule information to relevant customers.
- With the assistance of the Engineering dept., ensure engineers have the correct information and parts to successfully carry out their roles.
- Creating sales orders for upcoming service calls, obtaining all work dockets/customer service reports from the engineers and invoice accordingly.
- Maintain a service history of all machines.
- Engage with customers and wider NPP Team on all engineering queries.
Equipment & Parts Stock:
- Management of stock of equipment and parts including:
- Re-ordering stock when levels are reduced below agreed amounts.
- Liaise with suppliers on parts lead in times.
- Notifying the Engineering Teams of stock issues.
IT / SAP:
- Management of billing of contracts through SAP to maximise income to include management of purchase orders with suppliers & customers.
- Maintain the asset register on a regular basis.
- Compile a weekly report to include:
- Service Levels & Reaction times
- Equipment stock
- Spend & Income
- Customer Feedback
Paperwork / processes:
- Request and store requisitions, contracts and other documentation including:
- Hard copies
- Soft copies
- Maintain database for
- Tool quotations
- Tool orders
- Machine Quotations / costing sheet
- Supplier price lists
- Master spreadsheet for Installs / Warranty & costs
- Receive orders and ensure paperwork is all in order.
- Costing sheets
- Supplier Quotations
- Trial /Rental confirmations signed.
- Service sheet / Warranty
- Propose and compile new processes to assist in the running of the Engineering dept.
The above job description is subject to change in line with Business Requirements.