Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Engineering Admin to join a large company based in Co Louth.
The candidate will be a huge part of the Engineering Team. You will be joining an experienced team where you will have the opportunity to utilise and develop your skills.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Help to manage and co-ordinate departmental paperwork around sites including, PPM’s, SOP’s, Supplier Spends, Risk Management, Legislative documentation.
- The use of excel and the ability to summarise the weekly spends by hi and low cost by division and tie back in to the accounts.
- Create daily and weekly performance reports for use by engineering management.
- Assist the Engineering Managers with the organisation and administration of the Central Drive
- Help develop and issue Engineering SOP’s
- Assist with Audit paperwork and division of work.
- Help manage machinery movements and stock location
- To ensure engineering website is updated with weekly with relevant information.
- Filing of all paperwork in correct files including general Administration and housekeeping whilst supporting other staff / departments as required.
- Support with recruitment of staff for various roles from an administrative perspective.
- Liaising with personnel with regards to new employee information and changes
- Be responsible for the auditing and managing of the central drive.
- Deliver out group Communications and follow up to see that they are being adhered too.
- Liaise with Suppliers to collate information around site spends.
- Organisation of travel and accommodation for the engineering team.
- Support Group engineering administrator based in ROI with collecting UK based information.
- The successful applicant will need to be organised and able to use their own initiative.
- Good IT skills are essential, and must have excellent knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Good oral and written communication skills are paramount to this role.
- The applicant must be enthusiastic with the desire to achieve and succeed in a career in Engineering.