Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Electrician/ Lighting control engineer –Intercom systems for a large company based in D 12
This is a full time permanent position and a great opportunity to work with a large company.
This role is mainly Dublin centric but will involve projects nationwide.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the engineering manager.
The role requires that the candidate has initiative, good problem-solving skills, can work well on their own as well as part of a wider team, with good communication skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Full product training and support will be given to the successful applicant.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Commissioning of lighting control systems, e.g. Ex-Or, Mode Lighting etc
- Commissioning of intercom systems, e.g. Fermax, ButterflyMX etc
- System design for intercom and lighting control systems
- Production of wiring schematics for all systems
- Quality control of systems including system sign off
- Maintenance health checks including preventative remedial works and system upgrade recommendations
Qualifications, Experience and Requirements
- Qualified Electrician / Ordinary Degree in Engineering discipline
- Minimum 2 years commissioning experience
- Previous experience in lighting control and intercom commissioning an advantage
- Full clean driving licence
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of computer networking an advantage
- Travel flexibility may be required, both nationally and internationally and can include overnights
Great package included
- Company Van
- PHI Cover