Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Electrical Estimator for a large company based in Kildare
This is an excellent opportunity to grow and excel within a large company and a full time permanent role
The Electrical Estimator will work closely with the senior staff to provide electrical estimates.
You will collect and analyse quotes from suppliers and subcontractors to obtain the complete package pricing and qualification information.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scrutinise, interpret, and analyse tender documents and client specifications to identify key points
- Prepare client quotations, often with a fast turn around
- Liaise with the enquirer in a professional, yet speedy manner, to ensure that both external client and internal staff expectations are met and exceeded.
- Produce clear and accurate costing sheets
- Negotiate with multiple suppliers & specialist subcontractors to produce a competitive pricing framework agreement and achieve the best possible cost savings
- When a contract/job has been secured liaise closely with the relative contracts manager to ensure the job is delivered as efficiently as possible.
- Attend post tender interview meetings.
- Support internal staff with technical queries
- Work alongside Contract Management Teams to develop relationships with both our existing and new prospective clients.
- Pro-active, flexible and approachable
- Reactive and able to work under pressure, to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of electrical estimating and electrical services.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task whilst remaining organised
- Excellent communicator – written and verbal
- Persistence and determination
- Proficient in the use of Outlook, Word and Excel
- A good understanding of all estimating responsibilities
- High numeracy skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent