Impulse Recruitment are currently seeking a Driver Dispatcher for a large company based in Swords Co Dublin
This is an excellent opportunity to grow and gain a long-term career
- Schedule and coordinate own driver fleet and sub-contractors to undertake collections and deliveries on a geographic schedule in a reliable and effective manner.
- Monitor timekeeping and performance of drivers and subcontractors, ensuring drivers are on schedule and laisse with Customer Service of any delays.
- Running temperature control reports and arranging replenishments.
- Ability to achieve internal KPIs in relation to service levels
- When handling temp control shipments, select the most appropriate and effective cold chain solution for collections / deliveries.
- Management and planning of DTP, Clinical trial and highly sensitive shipments
- Minimum 2-3 years driver dispatch/transport planning /controlling experience
- Knowledge of global requirements for importation/exportation of clinical trial and pharmaceutical shipments preferred
- Advanced knowledge of the Irish road network
- Good communication skills – verbally & written
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Must be able to multitask, self-motivated and remains calm under pressure
- Positive, proactive and readily embraces change
- Flexible attitude – for working shifts and last-minute coverage
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Uses own initiative
- Competitive Salary Package
- Annual Bonus
- Discount on Gym Membership
- Private Health Care Insurance
- Company Pension Plan
- Training & Development Opportunities
- An Unique and challenging opportunity to work in a truly Global Organisation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent