The Manager will assist with the management of custom and corporate compliance across the entire company, ensuring that all processes are correctly adhered to deliver the highest level of customer service and client satisfaction. Along with looking after a large team and being responsible for smooth delivery across the board
Customs Manager Duties:
- Manage both customs and trade compliance across the company, ensuring that all global regulations are understood.
- Responsible for determining Customs classifications and regulatory requirements (licenses, certificates, etc.)
- Ensure the highest compliance levels for all customs and government agency requirements across all staff and teams.
- Ensure that company’s controls, policies, procedures, processes and applications are all understood by the team and implemented accordingly.
- Ensure that all internal audits are being completed and actioned as per client requirements.
- Ensure all customer authorisations are valid and kept up to date.
- Using inhouse systems and looking after a large team
- Assist in the implementation and control of new legislations.
- Excellent understanding of International Trade, Compliance and Customs regulations
- Knowledge of regulations.
- Previous experience as a Customs Manager
- An excellent knowledge of export and import controls is essential for this role.