Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customs Clearance Agent for a large global company based in D 3
This is a Permanent position and an excellent opportunity to work in a fantastic industry
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Customs and Freight, Be open to learning, Be well organised and have a friendly warm manner
Hours of the role is Monday to Friday and very flexible hours to create a good work life balance
- Process customs clearance documentation for imports and exports
- Interact with customs officials and other government agencies.
- Prepare and submit customs declarations.
- Track the status of shipments and ensure compliance with all regulations.
- Provide customer service to clients.
Essential Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment efficiently and calmly while using own initiative and working within a team.
- A good communicator possessing strong Microsoft Outlook and Excel skills.
- Ability to build good working relationships with both customers and hauliers.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Excellent time management and ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be allowed to legally work full-time in Ireland.