Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator for a large company based in D 22
Reporting to the National Customer Service Office Manager, the successful candidate must ensure that a positive and professional image of the company is presented to all customers.
This role is fully on-site and is a 6-month contract working 9am-5pm Monday – Friday
- Working as part of the customer service team, managing inbound calls to the customer service office.
- Respond in a timely manner to customer queries and answer complaints effectively to customer satisfaction ensuring all cases are logged in Salesforce.
- Process customer orders and liaise with customers regarding deliveries.
- Accurately process customer transactions.
- Professional telephone Manner.
- Good listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy. Proficiency in Microsoft and Web based applications.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com CRM system is desirable