Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator for a large company based in Dublin 22
This is a Full Time role Monday – Friday
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large company and a busy department
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader and Manager
Duties will include
• Respond to incoming emails; within 12-24 hour period.
• Respond to incoming letters in a professional manner, including payments i.e. issue receipts.
• Administration support for the contact centre / telesales team – missed Bag Reports, new account set-up, daily information packs, bag packs, payment cards.
• Enter customer data accurately on the CRM system.
• Follow up customer calls where necessary.
• Meet set targets on a daily basis.
• Ability and flexibility to perform all other job-related and ad-hoc duties as required.
• To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
• Deliver quality results within timelines and SLAs.
• Understand the job description acts as a guide to the duties and responsibilities and is not exhaustive.
• Agree to undertake any other duties deemed reasonable by the management.
• 1-3 years previous administration experience required
• Proven track record of working in a busy pressurised environment, and to tight deadlines
• Proficiency in keyboard / word processing. Formal secretarial training would be an advantage
• Good knowledge of Microsoft applications, email and general waste management software
• Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)