Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a CRM Administrator with EXCEL for a large company based in Rathcoole Co Dublin
This is a full time Permanent position and a great opportunity to join a fantastic team
Hours of work: Onsite -Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm, Hybrid working and flexi-time available after 6 months.
This role would suit a driven and experienced candidate who has a passion for Excel, Administration and of course CRM and Marketing & VBA experience (Visual Basic Analysis)
The role is responsible for clean and well-prepared data ensuring all communications we send provide high quality leads and conversions for the clients.
You will need to be a team player who is self-motivated, enjoys working systematically and as you gain experience within the role, assist with further improving the in house systems.
Typical daily tasks will include:
- Cleansing and preparing raw data files on behalf of our clients and uploading to bespoke CRM platform and communications systems.
- Responsible for database management on behalf of the CRM clients and ensuring data is up to date and accurate.
- Full training and ongoing support will be provided to the successful candidate as well and a progressive career path while bringing your current skills and experience to the team
Skills and Experience
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of VBA would be a distinct advantage.
- A positive team player with a great attitude and willingness to learn and improve.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Confidence to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills with strong emphasis on accuracy and delivery.
- A proven ability of working to tight timelines and targets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues in a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a busy office environment.
This is a full-time role with a competitive salary on offer for the right candidate, depending on skills & experience. Ongoing training within the role will be provided.