Impulse Recruitment are currently recruit for a Credit Controller for a large company in North Dublin
This is a full time permanent position and an opportunity to gain a long term career
Normal Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm with a one hour unpaid break every day. However, this may change depending on the needs of the business and flexibility is required. Additional hours may be required to meet the demands of the business particularly at peak and holiday times.
This is an exciting and varied role working as part of a hardworking and collaborate team. The candidate must have a strong attention to detail and be confident and assertive in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversea collections on Debtors ledger.
• Strong collection practises on over 600 live customers.
• Collection practises by phone and email.
• Resolving customer queries in a timely manner.
• Escalate queries to manager and internal departments.
• Support manager in credit reviews.
• Monthly reports / reviews on collections.
• Manage Cash Flow reports.
• Collection of Custom duty charges/large volume.
• Cash posting/allocations to SAP system and reconcile to bank.
• Support and cover other members of the team.
• Be a support and back up to the Credit Manager.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in credit control.
- Experience of dealing with a large customer base.
- Proficient in excel and word.
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive & effective communicator.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Energetic & Self Motivated
- Flexible and adaptable
- Career Development
- Five weeks of Annual Leave
- Pension scheme
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme