Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Credit Control Manager for a large company based in North Dublin
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a large company and have a long-term career
|9:00am to 17:30pm, Monday to Friday. However, additional hours may be required to meet the demands of the business.
|Finance Manager and / or approved Company designate
Main Duties and Responsibility
- Oversee collection of outstanding debt
- Manage a team of two Credit Controllers.
- Point of escalation for customer and team queries.
- Support sales with setting and reviewing credit limits for new / existing customer accounts.
- Recovery of delinquent amounts via legal proceedings.
- Provide training and advice as and when required.
- Debt review meetings.
- Conduct one-to-ones.
- Maintain the Bad Debt Provision.
- Manage the customer master data and account opening process.
- Initiate timely action on credit accounts.
- Oversee all accounts receivable related duties.
- 5 years + experience within a Credit Control department.
- Previous experience in a credit control manager or team lead role.
- Experience of dealing with a large customer base.
- Good IT skills with previous experience of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- SAP ERP experience desirable but not essential.
- Methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- Must be professional, yet assertive when required.
- Proactive and effective communicator.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Energetic & Self Motivated
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and adaptable