Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a looking for a Counterbalance Forklift Operative for a large company based in D 12
This is a full time Permanent position
You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities.
You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as forklift operator
- Attention to detail
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Valid certification to operate forklifts Counterbalance
- Experience within a fast paced working environment
- loading delivery vehicles and handling customer collections.