Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Content Writer & AV Specialist for a large company based in South Dublin
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large company
Reporting to the CEO
• Accountable for all aspects enhancing Greyhound’s market presence and maintaining highest possible standards.
• Ensure all tasks are executed to ensure optimum output.
Relationships with: • All departments Key accountabilities
• Create knowledgeable content, to include SEO optimization, for blogs and social media, both informational and educational.
• Source, compile, create, and produce short videos and photography for company website and online media.
• Responsible for planning and implementing all of the elements of a video project to include designing, coordinating, directing, shooting, and editing.
• Research and write fact-checked articles and blogs on current market trends in the waste industry, global recycling, carbon footprint, ecological benefits, and climate change mitigation.
• Research media for articles related to our industry and provide rebuttals if required.
• Carry out professional standard photography activities for articles, social media and blogs
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently, working to strict deadlines and budget guidelines
. • Provide support to the design and creative team. Qualifications and skills required
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism / Film or Video Production / Communications / Television Production / Media Arts or related areas highly desirable.
• Proven experience performing the duties of this role may substitute 3 rd level qualification
• Creative and engaging writing skills.
• Requires excellent researching skills
• Proven ability to provide complex, fact-checked information into clear error-free, easy-to-understand formats.
• Audio-visual specialist – be able to present live demonstration of previous work • Super serious time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent English communication skills; written, verbal and understanding with superior collaboration skills
• Proficient in MS 365
• Full driver’s licence required