Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a motivated and experienced Compliance officer to work alongside the Compliance Manager based in South Dublin
The ideal candidate will have a serious interest in compliance and will get to grow within their role with a supportive team in the line of Compliance
This role will be protecting the business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines. Your duties will include reviewing employee work, developing company policies, and responding to policy violations working daily beside the Compliance Manager under their wing
There will be plenty of career progress and excel throughout your time with this company and lots of opportunity
The ideal candidate will be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. To prosper in this role, you should be fluent in risk management and our industry’s principles.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program with the Compliance Manager
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management, or a related field.
- proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Huge interest in Compliance