Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive for a large company based in D 11
This is a full time Permanent position and a great oppetunity to join a global company.
This role would ideally suit a candidate who is driven, loves hunting new business and is competitive along with having a passion for Sales
• minimum of 3 years of experience in cold acquisition
• you’re happy to cold-call target companies to win new orders
• become completely familiar with products and pricing strategy
• provide timely, competitive quotes to clients while maintaining profit margin
• provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
• assist with promotional presentations undertaken by the company.
• adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
• interact with clients and stakeholders and maintain excellent relationships.
• upsell and cross sell product portfolio to new business.
• meet daily with Business Development colleagues and/or the Commercial Manager,
• ensure that all KPIs for prospecting, proposals and closes are met,
• maintain contact with all new clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
• work with Customer Service and Warehouse teams to ensure clients receive excellent service and are encouraged to order again
• excellent spoken and written English,
• willingness to work hard and quickly learn our business model,
• recent success at Leaving Cert. or primary degree level,
• proven ability to drive sales activity and revenue,
• knowledge of MS Office and an ability to learn our CRM and ERP packages.
• a rewarding job in a thriving, vibrant company
• a competitive salary and benefits
• uncapped earning potential
• great local and international colleagues
• training opportunities and room for personal development
• work in a dedicated and energetic team where your personal contribution is valued
• work in an international company and be in daily contact with foreign colleagues (we’ve around 600 hundred colleagues across Europe)
• we believe in a good work/life balance
• young and dynamic company with an informal work environment
• embrace new ideas and technologies,
• both in Ireland and the rest of Europe, growing fast, so there are lots of career opportunities.
On target Earnings – €60,000 (uncapped)
• Additional leave
• Company events
• Employee discount
• On-site parking
• Private medical insurance
• Wellness program
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
• Performance bonus
• Quarterly bonus
Work Location: One location