Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Bench Repair Technician for a large company based in D 11
This is a full time position and great opportunity to join a large team
Our client specializes in high end Industrial Electronic Equipment Repair at component level.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5PM
The role is primarily to work on the bench using their unique systems to debug, repair and test various equipment at component level.
The Equipment typically ranges from Circuit Boards to Power Supplies (SMP’s), and various other Electronic and Electromechanical Devices.
- Diagnosing and Repairing on the bench Faulty Industrial Electronic Equipment at Full Component level.
- Identifying through iterative debug the root cause components related to the fault.
- Detailing appropriate corrective actions required including identifying suitable replacement parts.
- Soldering, reworking and replacement all necessary components.
- Updating the in-house tracking system to outline the steps & all technical activity.
The ideal candidate should have Skills & Experience in some of the following:
- Have a natural talent and knowledge of working on the Bench repairing electronics and/or Electromechanical Devices at the Full Component Level.
- Qualified in an Electronic/Electrical Engineering discipline and have several years hands on experience.
- Have knowledge of repairing Circuit Boards, Power supplies (SMP’s), and or Electromechanical devices at Component level.
- Have expertise in high quality rework/repair (to IPC standards) on SMT & PTH devices.
- Fluent/advanced written and spoken English.
- Real opportunity for skills improvement & personal development,
- Interesting continually changing work,
- Great opportunity to grow, develop and increase salary rapidly.
- Working with a professional team,
- Stable Company with strong client base
Good package with Pension, Health Insurance