Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager for a large company based in Galway
The ideal candidate will have a strong retail sales background and have a huge passion for growth within their career
This challenging and rewarding position involves supporting a team of salespeople in reaching and exceeding both personal and company targets, while ensuring all day-to-day activities required for the smooth running and development of store as a whole.
The successful candidate will have a proven sales ability, coupled with excellent organisational and communication skills, along with a genuine desire to deliver a first-rate customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Demonstrate a highly determined drive for sales, always leading by example.
· Continuously communicate with & motivate team.
· Deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
· Hold responsibility of being the first point of contact for the store when liaising across internal departments.
· Continually coaching team to ensure that product knowledge, company policies and our brand values are reviewed and always reconsidered.
· People management activities, working in liaison with HR & senior management.
· Completing regular reports for senior management.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Exceptional communication and coaching skills
· A proven people manager and team player
· Excellent administrative & organisational skill
· Proficient Microsoft Office user, with an easy ability to learn our in-house systems.
· Available to work to a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Ability to use your own initiative, escalating issues to senior management when appropriate.