Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Area Sales Manager for a large company covering Dundalk
This is a full time permanent position and a great opportunity to join a fantastic company
The primary focus of the Area Sales Manager (ASM) is to manage and increase the sales of the company in their respective area
This role will have full responsibility for management and development of the Van Sales and Authorised Distributers and associated depots for the area to ensure consistent delivery and execution of best-in-class customer experience
- ·Deliver against sales targets for the area
- ·Manage customer relationships – retail & catering
- ·Be brand ambassador for our range of brands ensuring representation of core sku’s across the trade
- ·Responsible for all staffing matters in the depot, including but not limited to recruitment, training, disciplinary and grievances procedures and ensuring that a capable workforce is available at all times.
- ·Responsible for health and safety of the depot, fleet and employees/Authorised Distributors.
- ·Responsible for ensuring the timely and precise administration function within the depot.
- ·Responsible for managing stock levels, both in stores and on delivery vans.
- Standard working week will be Mon-Fri, but flexibility will be required. On occasion, the successful candidate will be required to act as an emergency van sales relief should it be required, that may include Saturday or Sunday working.
Skills and Competencies –
The successful candidate will clearly demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years successful track record in similar sales-based role.
- Excellent communication & Strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Full clean Irish/European driving licence
- Ownership of responsibilities and issues
- Ability to participate and contribute to sales strategy discussions and be a team player.